A VERY BEAUTIFUL DUA OF A MUSLIMAH.

A VERY BEAUTIFUL DUA OF A MUSLIMAH.

  • Oh Allah, grant me a spouse
  • who will be the garment of my soul
  • who will satisfy half of my deen
  • who will be righteous & on Allah's path
  • who will remind me to pray
  • who earns money & things from halaal sources
  • who always refer to Quran & Hadith
  • who uses sunnah as his/her moral guide...
  • who is always thankful & appreciate Allah for the man/woman at his/her side
  • who will always be conscious of his/her anger
  • who often fasts & prays
  • who is sensitive & charitable
  • who will honour & protect me
  • who can guide me in this temporary life
  • who loves me when I am with him/her heart & on his/her mind when I am not with him/her
  • Surely Allah will give the reward for spreading righteousness


No comments:

Post a Comment