If they have Valentine, I have someone much greater than him

If they have Valentine, I have someone much greater than him, Muhammad PBUH who taught me to dedicate all my life and days for love. He taught me that when I love someone, I should quickly come to him, not wait until February 14, or any other date, to tell him how I feel. He taught me that a gift (regardless of its value and color) is the messenger of love.
Therefore he said:"Exchange gifts and yo...u will love each other."

He taught me a way to be more beautiful than Adonis and superior to Venus.
Therefore, he said: "Allaah is beautiful and He loves beauty."
Muhammad PBUH taught me that Allaah The Almighty loves me because I live with love.
Therefore, He said:"My love is due for those who love each other for My sake, meet together for My sake and visit each other for My sake."
He promised me that I will be with him if I love him, for love of the Prophet PBUH is more than just words.
He said: "One will be resurrected with those whom he loves".

Muhammad PBUH directed me to the verse in which Allaah The Exalted Says (what means): {Close friends, that Day, will be enemies to each other, except for the righteous.} [Quran 43: 67]
He told me that the essence of my love in this world is love for Allaah The Almighty and love for His sake. In a Hadeeth (narration),
he said: "The one who loves for the sake of Allaah, hates for the sake of Allaah, gives for the sake of Allaah and withholds for the sake of Allaah has perfect faith."

Muhammad PBUH taught me to choose those whom I love in order not to regret my love, Allaah The Exalted Says (what means): {And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way. Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend. He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter."} [Quran 25: 27-29]

As for those who love each other for the sake of Allaah The Almighty, He will shield them on the Day of Judgment under His shade when there will be no shade but His and include them in His love. On the Day of Judgment, Allaah The Almighty will call them, saying: "Where are those who love each other for My Majesty? Today, I will shield them under My shade, as today there is no shade but Mine." He will praise them, saying: "Those who love each other for My sake for them [are] pulpits of light, the prophets and the martyrs will look at them with admiration."

Cursed is this Valentine's Day whose cherishers from the non-Muslims abuse our Prophet PBUH with their cartoons and movies. How can I participate in Valentine's Day on the occasion of which the parliament of the Netherlands said to the whole world, "If Muslims want to live here, they have to rip up half the Quran and throw it away?"

May Allaah The Almighty expose the true face of those who call to such abominations! If some weak-minded Muslims have been deceived by your false, beguiling and distorted media, there are many others who have seen through the facade of illicit love that you promote.

No comments:

Post a Comment